Monday, April 16, 2018

How to get a FREE thermomix worth $2,000!

I bought a thermomix TM31 in 2014 and with the safety recall this year, even though I'm using the new seals they recommend they are sending me a new TM5. I was so cranky I bought my TM31 a month before the new one was released I felt ripped off for a year or so lol i am such a brat.

So for anyone who has bought a thermomix you can find the new details here my email had changed since I first purchased so I just rang the number and within five minutes I was sorted! Seriously the custard is as good as my nanna makes- its worth the $2k alone.... I LOVE the custard!

When it arrives I'll have to have a play with it see if I can make anything more than custard.

What are your go to recipes for the thermomix?

No comments:

Post a Comment

2019 Update- new houses and drug free!

Time slipped away! Whoops, you know how you get busy and doing "the thing" is always in the back of your mind but somehow more imp...